a television savvy analyst who can interpret social media data and translate findings into production based insight.
- Lead complex analysis for large social media channels.
- Rapidly extract and analyze social data, patterns, and related trends
- Ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by senior business decision-makers.
- Experience working with television shows or entertainment social media accounts
- Knowledge of Excel to easily navigate data exports
- Thorough understanding of social media terminology and significance of measurements
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume with "Social Television Architect" as the subject of the email. Additionally, please include a cover letter with a short explanation of what television series you would bring back and why.